Tuesday 8 July 2014

How To Grow Your Hair Faster and Longer


A couple of years ago (against my hairdresser’s warning that I would live to regret my decision) I decided to go for the chop and adopt a completely new hair style, I had gone from having waist length hair to a graduated bob in a matter of minutes. Although I did love my short hair for a little while, it’s needless to say that I eventually ended up wishing I had my long hair back, yes you were right Mr hairdresser, damn it! It was then that I began the arduous journey of growing my hair to its former length.
So almost three years later, with hair that is once again waist length and a wealth of experience under my belt, I share with you the tips and tricks that I have picked up along my hair growth journey.
I hope you enjoy this video. As always, be sure to to give the ‘like’ button a quick press if you do!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment