Tuesday 15 July 2014

Budget Cleansers For Problematic Skin

 If you happen to be like myself and suffer from breakouts regularly, then I’m sure you will be fully aware of just how many skin care products promise you beautifully clear skin almost overnight. Unfortunately they rarely work and it’s usually false advertisement, I’m a sucker for a good advert! However I have found a few products that are aimed at problematic skin that do work to keep my face looking clear and balanced, so here are the ones that I have found to work best for me.

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub. I use this scrub 2-3 times per week and I find it really works to keep my skin clear. It is exfoliating without being abrasive. It claims to help fight spots as well as helping to fade marks, I agree with the first statement as it does a good job of keeping my skin nice and smooth, however I can’t say I’ve noticed any fading of my redness. This doesn’t bother me though as it’s not the reason I use this product.  The main purpose of this is obviously to keep your skin looking clear and soft, which it achieves very well.
Witch Naturally Clear Oil Control Foaming Face Wash. I keep this one for when I’m having a breakout because I do find it quite astringent. I’d recommend this if you have very oily skin as it does a great job of getting rid of excess oil, however if you only have excess oil around your T-Zone I’d be tempted to leave this one as you may find it drying on other areas of your face.
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active 3 in 1. This is a brilliant product firstly because it acts as a wash, scrub and a mask all in one and I must point out that it does a fantastic job of each. So if you don’t fancy splashing out on your skincare then this is a great option. It claims to purify your skin, unclog pores and mattify; and I feel it does just that. It contains pumice granules which make my skin feel soft and exfoliated, however they aren’t too harsh like a lot of other face scrubs I‘ve tried, which makes this perfect for everyday use. I tend to steer clear of harsh scrubs as they can damage the top layer of your skin and over stimulate sensitive and oil prone skin.
 I love finding products that don’t cost an arm and a leg which really work. It’s taken me years to find products that actually do keep my skin clear and I’m sure these will be my budget skin care staples for a long time to come. If I do happen to find anything that works even better I’ll be sure to let you know!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment