Friday 25 July 2014

Fresh Faced and Simple Summer Makeup


I love injecting some colour into my life during the warmer months and this applies to my makeup too, I just love pink and peachy hues at this time of year; they lift your complexion instantly and effortlessly. I have been wearing this look none stop recently, it consists of my favourite pink lip; MAC’s Pink Nouveau teamed with my signature cat flick and a dewy glow. Once you have the cat flick down (I find that felt tip liners are a fool proof way to achieve this, they’re quick and easy to use) this look can be done in just a few minutes.
For my base I have used L’Oreal True Match Foundation, a recent discovery of mine and I haven’t reverted back to my high end foundation since buying this, it has high coverage with a light consistency; two things that aren’t usually combined.  I then use a tiny sweep of Bare Minerals Ready Bronzer on my temples and just underneath my cheek bones and jaw. For my blush I have used MAC’s Fleur Power, a beautiful rosy pink which adds warmth to my complexion. To finish off my skin, I add a touch of my favourite highlighter, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, this product is what achieves that ‘dewy glow’ I was talking about earlier. I also use this to highlight under my brow bone.
To fill in my eyebrows I use MAC Handwritten Eyeshadow which I have also used to add some definition to the crease of my eyes. For my cat flick I like to use Avon Super Shock Gel Liner, which comes in pencil form and is super easy to use. I top this off with a slick of L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess and I’m good to go!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment