Friday 20 June 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Walk Along The Beach With Me




When having a ‘relaxy day’ as I like to call them, I enjoy being comfortable in what I’m wearing. For me ‘comfortable’ consists of some type of flat shoe and an oversized top with my leather jacket thrown over the top. My comfort shoe of choice lately has been my Nike Free Tri 5.0’s, I find the colour adds an interesting element to any outfit, I pair them with monochrome to brighten up my look, or if I’m feeling adventurous, I’ll pair them with colour and print for a funky, slightly more eclectic look. I love this baggy t-shirt, I find that this type of slouchy clothing just looks better the older it gets which is a bonus as it means I can wear pieces like this for years. The same goes for a leather jacket, a great investment in my eyes, I wear mine all the time. As it was a warm day, I simply threw a body con skirt on underneath, added a chunky necklace and I was good to go. This is a go – to look for me, it’s easy to put together, very comfortable yet still looks like an element of thought has gone into it.
I also filmed a video of this outfit on my Youtube Channel which you can watch below! Be sure to give it a thumbs up to let me know if you enjoy it! Also, do let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this from me in future. Enjoy!

X



No comments:

Post a Comment