Sunday 29 June 2014

My Week In Pictures #11

During the past week I have been enjoying using some new cosmetics bits and bobs, this Essie nail polish is my favourite and I have just discovered the L’Oreal True Match Foundation which I have instantly fallen in love with, I feel a review might well be in order! I also discovered that two years of growing out a bob has led to my hair being so long that rollers no longer make my hair curly, they do still add volume though so that’s just fine by me. Other than experimenting with all things beauty I have carried on enjoying relaxing walks complimented by beautiful scenery. Ahh the joys of British summer time!
Ditched my high end foundation for L’Oreal True Match and I don’t think I’ll be going back, I LOVE it!  //  Essie Limo-Scene is my fave manicure of the moment  //  I took my rollers out and my hair was still straight! #longhairproblems
 Roses just make everything pretty  //  When I make the effort to make my bed I think it looks quite pretty!  //  Petals galore!



X

No comments:

Post a Comment