Sunday 8 June 2014

My 'Week' In Pictures #8

So I’m a tad late in posting my weekly pictures, again...groan! But as of now it will be a weekly staple on my blog, you can hold me to it! I have a planned schedule for blogging and youtubing so I’m all organised and have absolutely no excuse not to keep on top of it – that means I will be blogging a lot and uploading youtube videos at least once weekly (hopefully more) but there will definitely be at least one new video a week for you to have a little look at! These pictures are from the past month and it’s been a busy one, I have arrived home from Dubai and have been absolutely loving the British summertime, you just can’t beat it in my opinion! So without further ado, here are the pictures from my past month in Instaworld. If you’d like to see more, you can view my profile here!
It was a mint green skinnies with Nike Free Tri’s kinda day  //  Healthy eating is going well  //  Morning sunshine in the garden - no filter!
                                Love being back home  //  I actually look my age in this picture!  //  Cooking buddies
Nina ultra pro in fuchsia rage is ah-mazing!  //  MAC All Fired Up  //  Pink glitter nails make me happy

X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment