Sunday 12 January 2014

My Week In Pictures #3

It’s another double whammy this week as I went away on holiday over Christmas and new year and my access to wifi was limited which unfortunately means I wasn’t able to Instagram as much as I would have liked to. However on the plus side, as of now all features on my blog are going to be regular (yay for weekly Instagram updates and lots more ‘Feel Good Fridays’).
Here’s a snippet of what I’ve been up to over the past couple of weeks.
  Ardell demi wispies are my fave lashes ever // Off shopping at Dubai Shopping Festival // Specks free day
  Hikkaduwa beach // Christmas on the beach in Sri Lanka // Chill time
Cocktails courtesy of Gav’s boss // Continuing with the cocktails // Chillsville by the pool
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, you can view and follow me on Instagram by clicking this link.
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment