Friday 17 January 2014

Feel Good Friday #12


Home is certainly where my heart is. Quite literally, as I just flew back to the UK yesterday! I’m so happy to be back and my experience of being away for the past few months has really made me see my home in a whole new light. For as long I can remember I’ve wanted to travel, to see the world and to spend time away from my home comforts to experience a different way of life. Well although I haven’t exactly been roughing it lately, being so far away from my home and my loved ones has made me appreciate them so much more. Last night after a long day travelling and finally arriving home to my family, I lay down on the couch in my pyjamas, my big fluffy dressing gown on, cup of tea in one hand, TV remote in the other, cats sitting with us on the sofa and I’m going to sound like such a granny here, but it was pure bliss.
So this post is just a little reminder to appreciate your family, friends, pets and whatever it is that you hold dear to your heart, because those are the special things that really make your life what it is.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment