Friday 31 January 2014

Feel Good Friday #13


Today I’ve spoilt myself and had a lovely pamper session, I’ve done my tan, my nails, I currently have my hair in rollers and I am well and truly ready for the weekend. I always find that investing in my appearance makes me feel a whole lot better about myself, I can be having the crappiest day and the minute I hop in the bath with a few scented candles lit and take some time out for myself, I am a new woman.
Whether it’s girly pamper nights or something else, a hobby perhaps or a night on the sofa that takes your mind away from the stresses of everyday life, make sure you take time out for yourself. Everybody needs time to themselves to recharge their batteries and relax. Invest time into yourself, treat yourself regularly, it really does make the world of difference to your mood!
I’m off to dance the night away tonight, cue a whopping hangover tomorrow – I will definitely need some pampering then! I hope you enjoy your weekend.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment