Monday 4 November 2013

YSL Rouge Pur Couture 1 - The Perfect Red Lip

 
The perfect red lipstick, that ever sought after little gem that every makeup enthusiast needs in their makeup bag? Well I’ve finally found it. With a lovely creamy texture and a high gloss finish that stays on for hours and doesn’t smudge, YSL’s Rouge Pur Couture 1 (Le Rouge) has truly captured my heart.
The lipstick has a yellow undertone meaning it will suit both light and dark skin tones, if you’ve ever seen an Emirates air hostess and wondered what they are wearing on their lips – this is the one. The Rouge Pur Couture range is apparently Victoria Beckham’s favourite collection of lipsticks and I can see why, this has to be the most luxurious product I have ever used on my lips, it’s so moisturising and the packaging is beautiful, definitely one that I enjoy pulling out of my handbag for top ups after a meal – don’t pretend you don’t love a bit of pretty packaging too!
All in all Rouge Pur Couture 1 is my definition of the perfect classy red lipstick.
What’s your perfect red lip?
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment