Friday 15 November 2013

Feel Good Friday #8

Recently my blog has lacked a bit of Feel Good Friday in its life and I’ll be honest with you, it has simply been down to a lack of inspiration on my part. I could have carried on the feature and found topics to write about, but I didn’t want to do that. I want to write about things that inspire me, otherwise what’s the point right?!
This week Gavin sent me a link to this video called 'The Pale Blue Dot' by Carl Sagan and told me to check it out, after watching it my first thought was ‘wow, I need to share this’. It’s amazing how caught up we can get in our own lives, so much so that we often forget the bigger picture. We forget that the human race is causing such harm to our planet as well as to each other and to the animal kingdom. This video is a humbling insight into the reality of life on this small yet beautiful planet that we call home and our responsibility towards preserving it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
 
 
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment