Thursday 14 November 2013

Review: La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC SPF 30 Matte Extreme Fluid


Like many people, my skin is prone to blemishes and for that reason I like to use an SPF that’s specifically formulated for use on the face. I’ve tried a few that are good but I absolutely adore the Anthelios AC Matte Extreme Fluid by La Roche-Posay, it tops any other that I’ve tried by a country mile. Now, I am aware that winter is setting in back home in the UK but as you may have read I’m currently in Dubai for a while and so this little gem has come in very handy.
The SPF has a light milky consistency and is specifically formulated for oily to acne prone skin. It has a ‘dry touch’ finish and absorbs into the face instantly leaving absolutely no residue, meaning it doesn’t clog my pores - perfect! It also contains perlite which is supposed to absorb excess oil and zinc gluconate which regulates sebum. For those of you with sensitive skin or if you simply like to avoid artificial preservatives, the fluid is paraben free, fragrance free, non-comodogenic and to top it all off it’s also water resistant. What more could you ask for eh?! I bought this from Boots and at £15.50 it is slightly pricey but in my eyes any product that protects my skin from the sun’s harmful rays while not irritating my skin is well worth it! I shall definitely be repurchasing this baby.
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment