Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Nails

As I’m a total fiend for nail polishes (I have enough that I could wear a different colour every week of the year and still not have worn them all - eek), today I thought I’d share with you some of my favourite shades that I like to wear during the colder months.
 
L-R
 
American Apparel. Port – A beautiful dark red with brown undertones, very glam.
 
American Apparel. Bronze Dash – Metallic bronze with tiny silver glitter pieces that create an extremely shimmery look on the nails. How very festive!
American Apparel. Violet Panache – Vibrant metallic blue purple, again with tiny glitter pieces - this time they’re violet. I love this nail colour for christmas parties.
Barry M. Racing Green – A gorgeous deep metallic green.
China Glaze. Cleopatra – Gold glitter with the odd green and purple fleck, opaque in one coat. My absolute favourite, it doesn’t get much better than this!
Topshop Nails. Pillar Box – The name says it all, a bright post box red.
Ciate. Sand Dune – A lovely metallic gold.
Who noticed the running theme? It would appear that I quite like my metallics at this time of year wouldn’t it! As I do so love adding to my nail polish collection please leave me some suggestions in the form of your favourite winter shades.
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment