Thursday 8 August 2013

The Liebster Award


So today I was lucky enough to wake up to find that Kymmy from BeautyTalkWithKymmy had kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award. Now my initial thought was 'what's a Liebster Award?' so I did some research and found that the objective of the award is to bring attention to up and coming blogs, what a great idea! The idea is that you are nominated by one blogger for the award and you subsequently nominate eleven other blogs that you think also deserve it.
These are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person who has nominated you.
2. You must answer the eleven Leibster questions that you are asked by the nominee before yourself.
3. You must choose eleven bloggers who have under two hundred followers to be nominated for the award.
4. You must come up with eleven questions for your nominees.
5. You must go to your nomminees blogs and notify them.
Here are my answers to Kymmy's questions:
1. What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?
This is a tough one, I think I'll have to say my black American Apparel disco pants at the moment because they literally go with anything - crop tops, jumpers, converse, heels, the list goes on. I can also wear them for both day time and night time.
2. Favourite makeup brand and why?
It will be of no surprise to anyone who reads my blog that MAC is my favourite brand of all time, I think they are extremely on trend with their colours and I always find their products to be fantastic quality and definitely worth the money. They are also the only brand that I have come across who do foundations that completely match my skin tone.
3. Would you rather only wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A messy bun, it's my go to style when I don't want to make an effort with my hair and I think it's a really pretty look.
4. What beauty skill do you wish you were better at?
I wish I was better at doing different hairstyles, I really want to learn to do a fishtail plait.
5. How long have you been blogging?
Around a month now and I'm really enjoying it.
6. What is your favourite candy?
Haribo sour cherries!
7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick for day, lipgloss for night.
8. Beauty product that you can't live without?
Concealer, hides a multitude of sins!
9. If you had 1000 dollars to spend would you spend it on clothes or makeup?
Hmm this is a toughy, I already have a lot of makeup and I think I would be up to my neck in the stuff if I spent that much, so I'll have to say clothes.
10. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
I'd wear winter clothes in the summer because I'm cold most of the time anyway.
11. What is one of your pet peeves?
When double jointed people move their arms or fingers in that weird way...argh it creeps me right out!
My eleven nominees are:
1. Kate Fabulous
2. Amarillis Dawn
3. Stylesalvation
4. Fashion Love by Pam
5. Pint Size Pixie
6. Makeup With Tea
7. LOVE & WARdrobe
8. It's All Just Rosie
9. Ruth Boon Make-up
10. the Powder Room
11. Outside Fashion Catwalk
My eleven questions are:
1. What is your holy grail beauty product?
2. How would you describe your personal style?
3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
4. What made you decide to start blogging?
5. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
6. Where do you draw inspiration from for your blog?
7. Which is your favourite blog?
8. What is your favourite brand of clothing/place to buy your clothes?
8. Do you have a favourite Youtuber, if so who?
9. What is your favourite way to wear your hair?
10. What is your 'everyday makeup look'?
11. Do you have a favourite makeup look for night time, if so what is it?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment