Monday 12 May 2014

Korres Pomegranate Moisturising Cream-Gel - Review

I’ve really been enjoying the use of this moisturiser recently and I’ve found it to be the perfect consistency for my combination skin, not so light that I have to apply lashings of the stuff, but light enough to give my face a good gulp of moisture while absorbing within seconds. Apparently, the pomegranate extract contained in this product contains free radicals to help prevent premature aging, while also having astringent properties which is what makes it perfect for combination/oily skin. I can certainly say that I’ve noticed a balancing effect, while a lot of moisturisers that are formulated specifically for this skin type just leave my skin feeling tight after use (meaning that I have to go and apply more – not ideal!) this leaves my face feeling baby soft without any annoying residue being left behind.  I think I may even go as far as to say this is my favourite day time moisturiser that I’ve come across. Small tip - you can buy Korres products in department stores such as House of Fraser and John Lewis, however they can quite often be found in TK MAXX’s cosmetics section for a fraction of the cost and fyi, for those of you who like to avoid artificial preservatives and harsh chemicals, this product is derived from 93.1% natural ingredients - bonus!
 
X


No comments:

Post a Comment