Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag!


Yesterday beauty4free2u tagged me to do the Beauty Blogger Tag, so here it is! She has a fab blog where you can find information on free beauty samples as well as reviews and beauty tips.
Rules for the Beauty Blogger Tag:
·         State that this tag was created by The Beau Bow
·         Tag some more beauty bloggers
·         Title this as I’ve done to show what the tag is about

1.      Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
Hmm, I’m fairly meticulous about my beauty routine so I don’t really know, I can sometimes be lazy and not use a face mask every week but I do try to most of the time.
2.      Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Yes, my skin can be quite sensitive and I’m a total hygiene freak. I use Johnsons baby shampoo to clean them.
3.      How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
As soon as it starts to chip I take it off, otherwise I’ll just pick at the bits that are chipped and leave flakes of nail varnish everywhere, nice!
4.      How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. top coat, foundation, etc)?
I tend to replace the product before it has run out to save the stress. Plus I like nice new things.
5.      What is your worst beauty habit?
Not leaving my spots alone.
6.      Name something none beauty related that you put off all the time?

Tidying. I’m a clean freak but I’m the messiest person alive.

7.      When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
Nope, I know even if I give myself enough time I’ll be late so I try to give myself plenty of time to get ready.
8.      Can you commit to spending bans?
Hmm, yes if I needed to but I do like to shop I can’t lie. I’m good at budgeting though.
9.      How organised are your makeup and nail polish collections?

They’re organised in the sense that I know where everything is, to anyone else it would look messy. An organised mess if you will.

10.  What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
A couple of weeks last month when I was away on holiday!

The beauty bloggers that I am tagging are:
@rosedust21
@1988kateann1988
@closbeautyspot
@ilestbecca
@albmakeup
@barbielivxx

X


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!Zemits Sonosilk

    ReplyDelete