Wednesday 4 March 2015

Review: Michael Todd Soniclear Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing System

 *Soniclear Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing System $149 (£97.62)

If you’re a regular reader of my blog or if you watch my YouTube channel you will be aware that over the past few months I have become a big fan of the face brush.
Recently I’ve been using the Soniclear Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing System by Michael Todd.
Firstly, I love the fact that the brush is antimicrobial, this limits the growth of bacteria on the brush, meaning that it will stay fresher for longer.
The brush is also cordless and waterproof so you can use it anywhere you like. I like to use it after removing my makeup at the end of the day.
The brush provides 300+ micro-massage movements per second (impressive!) and It also has six settings including three for the face and three for the body, which is fantastic as you can choose exactly which one works for your skin depending on how sensitive it is and how deep a cleanse you would like.
The device claims to provide 6 times deeper cleansing than just using your hands, I can definitely see a marked improvement in the texture of my skin since using this face brush. It feels smoother, my pores are more refined and I get fewer blemishes.
The device comes with a standard brush head for normal cleansing, an extra large brush head for your body (bonus!) and a charging cradle.
To use it, all you need to do is apply your cleanser to your face and then use the brush in circular motions after you have chosen your preferred setting. An in built timer lets you know when to move onto each part of your face and the device will shut off after one minute.
If you’re thinking of trying out a face brush for the first time, I’d totally recommend the Soniclear. It’s so easy to use and as I mentioned, I have certainly noticed a marked improvement in my skin texture, it feels so much cleaner and more radiant after each use.
Have you tried using a face brush before? If so, what are your thoughts on them?


No comments:

Post a Comment