Monday 9 March 2015

Mini Beauty Haul from saveonmakeup.co.uk

L-R. *Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream 30ml – RRP £14, Saveonmakeup price £5.99. *Katy Perry ‘Purr’ 100ml Eau De Toilette – RRP £46. Saveonmakeup price £11.99 (usnused tester). *Calvin Klein Lipstick – RRP £13.50. Saveonmakeup price £1.99.

Recently I received some bits from saveonmakeup.co.uk, a great website that provides cosmetics and perfumes for a fraction of the price that you would normally buy them at.
The bits that I got include the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, I like this for travelling as it’s a great multi purpose moisturiser which I personally use as both an intensive hand moisturiser and as a lip balm. I wouldn’t personally use this on my face as it does have a very thick, almost balm like consistency, although if you’re prone to dry skin this may work well for you on the face. I got the 30ml version, which is great for throwing into my handbag for on the go use.
The second item that I got was the Katy Perry ‘Purr’ 100ml Eau De Toilette. This is a light and fresh yet sweet scent that is great for everyday use. This one is an unused tester, these are great if you're looking to save a lot on your perfume. It’s exactly the same product, the only difference is that it doesn’t come with a snazzy box -  fine by me!
The third item is a Calvin Klein lipstick in the shade ‘FirstKiss’, which is a lovely muted berry shade. I love pairing this with a natural base and a slick of mascara for a minimal everyday look.
The prices of the products on the website are fantastic, I’d definitely recommend taking a look at their cosmetics and fragrances if you’re looking to save some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment