Friday 6 February 2015

Valentine's Day Makeup Tutorial

As Valentine’s Day happens to fall on a Saturday this year, I thought that I would film a daytime appropriate date makeup tutorial for any of you who are making the most of this rare occurrence. This look however can still be worn on a nighttime if you’re after a more natural look.
I’ve gone for emphasis on opening up the eyes, using products and techniques such as a white liner in the waterline, as well as my signature cat flick to achieve a wide eyed, flirty look with a pinky nude lip to finish it off.
Side note – I’m now on facebook, so if you’d like to keep up to date with what I’m up to as well as be informed when I upload new content to my blog or youtube channel, then be sure to follow my page which you can find here.
Now, go grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment