Sunday 24 August 2014

My Week In Pictures #16

Well hello again, I apologise for having been a bit MIA as of late. I could blame it on the fact that I’ve been really busy (which I have, honest!) but the truth is I appear to be suffering from a case of bloggers block. A general lack of inspiration has led to me writing fewer posts. However, on the flip side I’ve really been enjoying filming videos for my YouTube Channelso if anyone out there has by any chance missed me at all, there’s plenty of content over there for you to have a peek at!

I do plan on getting my blogging act together though, there’s been a few new beauty bits that I’ve been enjoying recently that I’m exited to share with you, so hopefully writing about those will give me a kick start!
Now on to the interesting stuff, I went on a little trip to London with my boyfriend Gavin recently to see family, which was really lovely. We had drinks in the sun, went to numerous museums (geeky couple alert!) and as it was Gavin’s first time in London that didn’t involve work, we did a lot of sight seeing.
Anyway, I won't ramble on any longer, here is a collection of my most recent snaps. To see more, you can view my full Instagram profile here - @katesbeautystation.



Lovely evening for a drive home from London  //  Saw Donald Duck at the RAF museum  //  Beer sangria is yum  //  First day in London  //  Every cloud…  //  Gavin and his chocolate brownie eton mess, oh yeah!  //  The makeup that I took away with me  //  jammy heart shortbread  //  Well this was such a cute shop door, I think it would have been rude not to come in!  //  I caved and finally bought the naked 3 palette  //  A lovely evening for a drive  //  I did a tutorial on this look on my youtube channel  //  My new toy, yay for profesh video editing  //  Pretty rosies

X

No comments:

Post a Comment