Monday 29 July 2013

My Everyday Makeup



So this post is about the makeup that I am currently wearing on a daily basis. This changes throughout the seasons and depending on what mood I’m in, however for summertime I am leaning towards accentuating my natural tan by using a bit of bronzer and neutral colours on my eyes. Rather than going for a peach or bronze blush like I normally do in summer, I’ve recently been loving a pink blush to add some healthy looking colour to my cheeks. I’ve been pairing this with a pink lip for a fresh faced look. These are the products that I’m using at the moment.
Face
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation – NC30
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – Shade 3 Medium
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural – Medium Dark
MAC Blush – Fleur Power
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – Soft and Gentle
Eyes
MAC Custom Eyeshadow Quad:
Top Left - Arena (Lid)
Top Right - Cork (Crease)
Bottom Left – Woodwinked (Lid)
Bottom Right - Amber Lights (Lid)
Mac Eyeshadow – Handwritten (Crease & Brows)
No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Pencil – Brown/Black
Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner
No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara
Lips
MAC Lipliner – Stripdown
MAC Lipstick – Please Me
Elemis Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm
I hope you enjoyed this post, I love looking at other peoples everyday makeup favourites and so I thought I’d share mine too!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment