Thursday 8 January 2015

I&K Clip in Ponytail - Review


If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you may be aware that although I have naturally long hair I do sometimes like to add a bit of extra volume and body when it comes to special occasions. You may have read my previous post all about my I&K clip in hair extensions, well this time it’s all about the ponytail. I’ve recently been enjoying the *I&K Clip in Ponytail from hairtrade.com. I like to let my hair dry naturally to avoid heat damage and this hair piece comes in handy when I fancy a straight, voluminous up do. I just put my hair into a bun and clip this bad boy straight onto it. Easy peasy with no tedious styling or a split end in sight.
This piece is made of synthetic hair which means that I can’t style it myself as I can with my other extensions which are made of human hair, but that’s ok as it looks really pretty as it is.
If you’d like to pick one of these up for yourself or indeed any other hair piece from hairtrade.com, you can use the discount code HTGPN at the checkout to receive 5% off your order.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment