Tuesday 29 October 2013

Guess Who's Back!

Hi Everybody!
So you may or may not have noticed my absence from the world of blogging recently. It’s been a little over a month since my last post and I must say I have missed my little space on the internet. The reason I’ve not had a lot of time to share my thoughts lately is because I’ve made an exiting trip to a different country – the U.A.E to be exact. I’m currently in Dubai working for a little while and I’ve been a busy bee since arriving three weeks ago. My time here so far has consisted mainly of settling in and going to work, with a few nice meals and days out thrown in there for good measure!
A spot of breakfast at the Madinat Jumeirah with a lovely view of the Burj Al Arab
 
So now I’m all unpacked and settled in I have more time to dedicate to my beloved blog, which I’m very happy about as I have lots to share with you - new products that I’ve been loving, days out and another exiting project that I have in the pipeline which I can’t wait to tell you all about so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that one! My lovely boyfriend also got me the best present ever in the form of a DSLR camera, what do you think of my snaps? Im so exited to use it for my blog and youtube videos, makeup tutorials here I come!
Hope you enjoyed this brief update, as you can tell there is a lot more to look forward to on my beauty station before the year is out, watch this space...
            X          

No comments:

Post a Comment